Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

the Three Graces


I saw these 3 ladies with their hats looking across to the 'Three Graces' (what little can be seen of them now). After taking the shot I explained to the ladies that the 'Three Graces' are the iconic waterfront buildings - the Royal Liver Building, the Cunard Building and the Port of Liverpool Building. They were from Thailand and I told them that I had taken their photo from behind and that I was going to call them the 'Three Graces'. One of them produced a camera and asked me to take the same photo for them which I was happy to do. So, although my three ladies will probably never see this blog, they will have the same photo to remind them of their Liverpool visit.

1 comment:

  1. I like this landscape - I think it is the juxtaposition of the quay and boats in front of the modern building and the reflections in the dark glass - however the April picture does illustrate your point very well - it is a fab building but in the wrong place.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete